Sitka core midweight zip t thoughts

I'm thinking of purchasing this product, what do you think about it? Have someone experiencies with it? What's your opinion about it? I'm going to use it for early season like an outer layer or if it's a bit cold under a vest. For late season I would use it like a base layer, the vest and a hard-shell and if it's very cold with a thermal shirt underneath.
Thanks.

wapitibob

WKR
I wear the crap out of mine, actually wore it yesterday at the Redding Safari. I’ll wear the core light weight more as it warms up. The heavy wt gets used most mornings when hunting comes around.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I wear one of these quite a bit, wish they made a hooded version of it. I run hot so this under a shell gets me down into some bitterly cold temps when I'm active. Dries quick as well. Just a really good piece.

dapesche

WKR
Thanks gents.

I run real hot too. I've been concerned that I wouldn't use the core heavy weight unless the temps were around freezing and there was no precip.

I have that core lightweight and really like it.

I'm thinking I'll just stick with the L/W.

I just bought a long sleeve EB shirt that is really thin and breathable. I think I'll just layer the core L/W with either that EB shirt or a merino blend short.

Save me some cash. even though I'd prefer to have a single layer I have a feeling that it wouldn't get used much. Plus, I'd like to have a hood.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk