Sitka customer service was great

Just figured i should share my recent experience with sitka. So long story short i fell out of a treestand one week ago and broke a few vertibraes. Luckily i can still walk but cant do anything with out a brace and cant bend and stuff for 6-9 weeks or more. But i can walk fine other wise so i cant complain there.

In the ambulance i got some sitka mountain pants and an apex hoody cut off sonce they didnt want to disturb the injury.

After reaching out to sitka just hoping for a little discount to replace those offered to send me new stuff for free. I know there clothings pricey but ive loved all my stuff so far and am probably a lifer now after them going above and behond for me on this.

just figured they deserve some form of positive write up for how they take care of a customer!

As I have quit a bit of their clothing, it’s really good to hear they stepped up in your situation. Obviously this didn’t have to do anything, but did. A+ to them.
Thanks for sharing your positive experience and hope you heal quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGDog

WKR
Ah... so was this your first Rodeo then with the Ambulance? Yeah, if you've got pricey threads on, you'd better get them off yourself before the ambulance shows up or they're getting cut off.

I remember I was pissed they'd cut this really nice thick shirt off me when I'd gotten hit by a car while riding on my moto going back to home from high-school.

But I get it... they don't want to take any chances of moving you and having a broken bone puncture something else internally, so they take no chances and cut everything off of you.

Mtnboy

WKR
That's pretty cool.

I've had probably thousands of dollars in clothes and boots cut off over the years from motorcycle wrecks, it's not awesome.

OP
WI in the west
Yeah if it was anything other then a spine injury id of taken then off but didnt wanna do anything dumb. They did apologize while doing it. One of the doctors even said how bad that sucks cause they were familiar with sitka cause we had it in a bag all cut up. But i guess clothes are replacable.

Wrench

WKR
I'm jealous. I reached out when my rain gear had a sewing flop.....and now I fly the kryptek logo.