Sold Sitka Dewpoint Jacket (M) Subalpine NWT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Received a Dewpoint jacket from Sitka recently as a replacement for another rain jacket I had from them. The medium cut on this jacket doesn’t fit the same as the medium on the older jacket I have.

Worn once for roughly 30 minutes and decided I didn’t like the fit.

Asking $290 sent F&F through PayPal.
Would consider trades for other Sitka items in solid colors or Subalpine in size L or a pair of Vortex Viper binoculars in 10x42.

Will include pictures upon request. Text 5098445377 for quicker response.

Edited to add; Should be NWOT. Took the tags off to try on.

Last edited:

gsully

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is this the new Dewpoint? How did the size change? Did the medium seem tighter than before?

OP
danwattsmessick
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is this the new Dewpoint? How did the size change? Did the medium seem tighter than before?
It is the new Dewpoint, yes.

I don't have a reference on how it changed from its predecessor as this was sent as a replacement for a much older model rain jacket I had had for years.

The bottom of the jacket fits snug when zipped. According to Sitka this is to prevent draft from coming in from the bottom of the jacket. The previous jacket I was using was loose fitting at the bottom and I found that I preferred that fit over the snug bottom.

Everything else (about the Dewpoint) fit like all other size M Sitka clothing I've owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.