WTB Sitka elevated forest

mitchp

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys...im looking to buy some pieces of sitka elevated forest to finish my collection. Mostly looking for 2x shirts and jackets/1x or 38r pants. But,I will look at anything from 1x to 3x...some would work depending on where in the layering system it would fit. PayPal is loaded and I'll pay top dollar for the stuff I need. I also have brand new EV2 I'd trade if that's what you want. You can message me or reply here...or I can give my phone number....whichever you want. I've done deals on here with a few guys and many deals on the sitka Facebook group...for references. Really appreciate any help you can give. Thanks fellas..

OP
M

mitchp

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys...im looking to buy some pieces of sitka elevated forest to finish my collection. Mostly looking for 2x shirts and jackets/1x or 38r pants. But,I will look at anything from 1x to 3x...some would work depending on where in the layering system it would fit. PayPal is loaded and I'll pay top dollar for the stuff I need. I also have brand new EV2 I'd trade if that's what you want. You can message me or reply here...or I can give my phone number....whichever you want. I've done deals on here with a few guys and many deals on the sitka Facebook group...for references. Really appreciate any help you can give. Thanks fellas..
Bump