Sitka equinox hoody/traverse CW hoody vs FL sawtooth jacket

cbrown

FNG
Anyone have both and can help compare? I know the Sitka is a heavier weight jacket but curious about actual use with temps and wind. I have the equinox but haven’t worn it out yet.

mdf21

Lil-Rokslider
interested to hear from someone who has/had all three. i've had the sawtooth and currently have Sitka traverse cold weather hoody. have my eye on the equinox

OP
C

cbrown

FNG
I can help with the equinox hoody and the traverse CW hoody. They appear to be the exact same jacket to me, just different camo. I owned the equinox and looked at the traverse at bass pro. I’ve read where the sleeves on the equinox are longer and the sleeves may be slight different but I couldn’t tell much. Just swapped my equinox for a traverse.

Sammymusi

WKR
I have the sawtooth hybrid love it. Wasnt sure how I felt about it at first but its an awesome early season piece when it gets a little chilly but not chilly enough for a puffy. For reference im 6 ft 165 lbs i have it in a medium . I would have gotten a large if I would have known how it was going to fit

mdf21

Lil-Rokslider
I can help with the equinox hoody and the traverse CW hoody. They appear to be the exact same jacket to me, just different camo. I owned the equinox and looked at the traverse at bass pro. I’ve read where the sleeves on the equinox are longer and the sleeves may be slight different but I couldn’t tell much. Just swapped my equinox for a traverse.

good to know. I love my traverse. Bought in in black and wore it basically everyday last winter. Thought if the equinox was the same or similar in elevated I might have to pick one up. Sounds like this is what I want

I had the sawtooth and I’m like sammymusi... I thought it fit a little snug but liked the construction and the piece overall