Sitka Fanatic jacket and bibs

I'm looking for the sitka fanatic jacket and bibs. I don't not want the sikta fanatic lite though.

Anyone selling please let me know.

I'm 5'9 180. This will be my first sitka gear so not sure if I should get large or XL. Any advice would be great.

NEhunter

WKR
I'm looking for the sitka fanatic jacket and bibs. I don't not want the sikta fanatic lite though.

Anyone selling please let me know.

I'm 5'9 180. This will be my first sitka gear so not sure if I should get large or XL. Any advice would be great.

I’m 5’9 195 currently, I’ve tried them on in the store and imo the large is plenty for me. I think you’ll swim in the xl. The fanatic series is standard fit so made to accept layers underneath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you committed to buying the Fanatic system or not. Buddy of mine is about your size and he went with a size large. I'm 6'2" and 200lbs and also went with a large. I was concerned that the large being a little more fitting would prevent me from layering up during my Nov bow hunts in Wisconsin. This hunting season was my first time using the Fanatic bibs/jacket and I didn't have any problems with weather. My only layer underneath was the Sitka heavyweight merino top/bottoms. Just know that the suit is toasty, meaning if you wear it to the stand, you will sweat and then end up being cold. Carry that stuff with you and change in the stand or just prior to climbing up and you'll be fine. Single digit temps with 10 mph winds were ok in the suit. I wasn't burning up but definitely wasn't shivering from the cold either. Prior to using this system I used to use old military gear and upwards of 5 layers or more...felt like the kid off of Christmas Story with his snowsuit on! I definitely think it was money well spent.

Just went through this, I'm 6'1" and 190ish. I bought large bibs and XL Jacket. Jacket allows room for layering, not sure large would have left much. Bibs were fine, but I could see if you were much taller you might consider the tall version.

Werner

FNG
I am very similar in height and weight and have L jacket and pants. Assuming the bibs run the same you'll definitely want to go with the L vs XL

Acpinn

WKR
Large top and bottoms will fit great. Paid the piper and got both this year; wishing I had picked them up earlier!