Sold Sitka, First Lite, Black Ovis, Gray Wolf clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have picked I quite a few pieces of clothing over the last year trying to dial in my hunting system. These are the ones that I am letting go of. Either they don’t fit me quite right, or I just don’t really have a need for it.
For size reference I am 5’8” 165# with a 39” chest and 33” waist. I will try to describe how they fit on me to give you an idea on sizing.
All prices are TYD. I will knock off $10 each if you buy more than one piece.

Gray Wolf Woolens Wolfskin pullover $65 tyd (SOLD)
This is size LG in predator green. It’s in great shape. Can’t find anything wrong with it other than the sleeve tighteners have been cut off. Has shoulder and chest pockets and a large kangaroo pocket on the front as well as waist and hem tighteners. I really like the Wolfskin fabric. Very tough and quiet. Definitely a full size too big on me even counting a couple of layers underneath.

Sitka Kelvin Light puffy pants - $70 tyd (SOLD)
These are size Medium. In great shape except for a small rip in the seat that has been sewn up. Could probably use a little better sewing job though.
I can get normal hunting pants under these pretty easily, but probably wouldn’t want to be any bigger than me. They weigh 15 oz. These would be great if you want to try out some puffy pants cheap.

First Lite Fuse merino Henley- $60 tyd
Size LG. Fits me a tad loose, but not bad at all. Very comfortable and in great shape. No holes I could find and very slight pilling. Has thumbholes.

Black Ovis 1/4 zip heavyweight merino 250 hoody - $55 tyd
Size LG in “Kodiak” color. Kind of in between olive and brown.
This is pretty much brand new. Never wore it other than trying it on. Very warm. Fits me pretty well spot on, but I am keeping a KUIU pullover instead.

Click the link for pics of everything

Last edited:
OP
K

kahunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
First Lite Fuse and Black Ovis hoodie are left.
$115 tyd for both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.