Sitka fit

Looking to buy a setup for an upcoming archery elk hunt, I’m curious as to how the pants fit and the tops for that matter. Do these fit true to size? I know with kuiu I’ve read alotnofbguya saying go up a size
Thanks fellas!

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
I've found it fits pretty true to size. I'm 5'11 165#, I generally wear a large shirt, and 33x30 pants. Sitka jacket is a large, the core shirt I got in medium and it's a touch too small, and I got medium bibs, they are a touch on the short side in the crotch, but still fit comfortably.

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
I go up a size in everything Sitka makes in the archery collection...

H80Hunter

WKR
Sitka is a little weird for me because they have the performance cut and standard cut. You can ifnd this on their website for each piece. But it leads to some weird situations for me. (I'm 6-1, 225, Usually an XL top in "normal sizes" and a 36 pants).

For the core LW hoody, the XL was tight (performance cut) so I liked an XXL. But the Apex hoody second layer the XL was perfect. I won't go on and on, but with Sitka I usually have to go up a size in performance pieces, true to size in standard. Your tastes might vary if you arent kind of between sizes like me.

j33

WKR
6'1" 215-220lbs, average torso longer legs and XL tops for me in Sitka are perfect, they seem similar to my Underarmour gym shirts. XL in first lite are a bit too big and XL synthetic in Kuiu is a touch too small & XL in Merino is perfect. Pants are true to size for the Timberlines I tried on.

I picked up that Core lightweight hoodie for an early season Elk hunt last year as it was gonna be hot, that thing saved me keeps a guy cool, love the thin little hoody. 3-4 days straight with that thing is no problem, any longer I would find a stream to wash it off. That's the only Sitka top I kept along with the Traverse gloves.

whaack

WKR
All Sitka pretty much fits true to size. That said a lot of guys like baggier fit so if that’s you I’d size up. I personally like my clothes to fit well so I order my normal sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbxl20

WKR
I think the Sitka clothes run small. I wear a large shirt in Sitka and it feels tighter than the medium first lite shirts and guide jacket. I got stuck in a medium Sitka shirt at cabelas trying it on. I wear a 31-32 pant and the 32 Sitka pants fit well without a belt

406unltd

WKR
Here is one of a few different sizing videos for various pieces. Hope that helps good luck.

Foreman05

FNG
6’1 230-240, all my Sitka tops are XXL and fit the same as my athletic fit under armour or Nike shirts and my xxl north face shell. levi‘s are 36x34 and the 36 and 37’s fit as the should for me.

I'm 6' and 190lbs, and I wear large tops and bottoms. All of my Sitka Gear fits true to size. As mentioned above, if you want a looser fit, size up. I prefer the athletic fit.

Kostrize

WKR
I have to size up for Sitka tops. I’m in the middle of the medium size chart and have to go with large. The chest/shoulders/arms are too tight for layering. I’m 5’9” 175

With that said, the sizing is consistent across pieces and has a good athletic shape, just one size smaller than advertised(for me).

I’d agree with this, I’m 6’0 185 and find it all fits well to size, not snug but not baggy either. I ordered some tall mountain pants and they were too long. I just got the work vest and it has a good amount of room to go over a hoody without being baggy.

All Sitka pretty much fits true to size. That said a lot of guys like baggier fit so if that’s you I’d size up. I personally like my clothes to fit well so I order my normal sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brett01b

FNG
I would buy the size you wear in your regular clothes if your an active hunter, sometimes moving and stalking. The fit is perfect I believe. If you plan to do stand hunting and little walking then you will have to layer a bit more which then I’d maybe size up on my outer layers.

Cannonball

Lil-Rokslider
Some of their stuff seems pretty true but others are slim, overall they seems to be sized towards active/fit which i guess is what is needed for backcountry stuff not Dad bod like me....

Read the reviews on every piece you want to order. Very good info.
I've found the standard fit items are true to size or slightly looser fit. For the performance fit size up one size