Sitka Gear Ground Forest Overview

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Sitka Gear Ground Forest was originally developed around hunting in Russia’s Boreal Forest, also known in Russia as Taiga (Earth's largest forest regain). Designed for encounters at ground level under 50 yards in dense vegetation makes this Gore Optifade pattern transfer flawlessly to its many uses in North America. If you are a hunter that often finds themselves getting close and personal in the tree line with everything from Florida turkeys to Washington Elk, then Sitka's Ground Forest might be exactly what you have been waiting for.

I have tested the Ground Forest camouflage on several hunts now, and when used in the right environment, it truly makes you feel blended into your surroundings. Animals had no chance picking me out from the surrounding shrubs and trees. Turkey hunting whether in the tree line or in a blind works great. The mix of darker micro patterns and large neutral patterns of Optifade Ground Forest naturally blends you into the shadows and darker vegetation, eliminating the bright blob that other camo patterns will give off when your turkey closes the distance with overhead foliage. Ground forest is the best camouflage I have ever used for turkey hunting other than a full blown ghillie suit.

Elk hunting the timber is were Ground Forest really makes a name for itself. This Optifade pattern is designed with the same formula that Sitka Gear used to create Open Country and Subalpine, but adjusted for close quarters that thick timber elk hunters find themselves in far to often. Elk that have lived most of their lives in thick tree lines like to freeze up and pick apart everything within eye sight in those deep overgrown valley bottoms before stepping out. In my experience you will find yourself being quickly over looked as the elk tries and fails at processing your outline.

We're excited to announce
Ground Forest Sitka Gear is in stock now! All styles are 25% off!

Ground Forest is an exclusive Optifade pattern for the European market, however we have worked out a deal with Sitka Gear to distribute the full range of products for domestic sale. The products available in Optifade Ground Forest are a selection of some of the best items from all Sitka Optifade patterns!

View all Sitka Gear Ground Forest products here.

Attachments

• sitka gear ground forest at 1 shot gear.JPG
    sitka gear ground forest at 1 shot gear.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 48

ba5592

WKR
Will you get additional shipments of sizes once they are sold out? I went to order a couple of things and they were already gone.

Sadler

WKR
If you could talk them into giving you one more Large Timberline Jacket, id greatly appreciate it!