Sitka Gear Help

mhouck06

FNG
So every year I try to fill in little gaps in my gear. This year I was looking at my clothing for whitetail, big game and waterfowl. I feel like I’m pretty comfortable most of the time but always looking at what else is out there. So that being said, what’s one piece of Sitka gear ( or other brands) you can’t go without. I use primarily first lite for my base layers and I’ve attached the list of Sitka gear I’ve purchased over the years. Let me know if there is a piece of clothing I am missing out on. Thanks!! I’m leaning towards a pair of pants that are extremely quiet. Preferably solid so I can wear them from TX to PA to the rocky mountains. I have a pair of De Havilland pants from stone glacier I use on occasion too.

If I were giving this Recommendation to someone I would say by far the gunner glovers are something I think are game changers and that I couldn’t go without.

Thanks!

Attachments

• C9B13AAF-B42E-4481-9697-321E17AE986F.jpeg
    C9B13AAF-B42E-4481-9697-321E17AE986F.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 59

H80Hunter

WKR
Yeah I've got a little gear spreadsheet too and I broke my clothing system down to these 8 pieces and which piece falls into what category. Makes it really easy to see gaps/redundant pieces when you list it out that way.