Sitka Gear warranty

danarnold

WKR
I have a sitka pack that had a couple of issues with it, it is several years old and has been used hard. I called customer service and they had me send it in immediately and contacted me about a week later saying it would have to be replaced but replacement was not in stock, I already have a Kifaru pack that is larger and smaller day pack so I really didn't want one of the packs they had that was available but I did want some other gear, they ended up giving me a credit and I expressed that I wished I hadn't sent it back in until my deer hunting season is over so they are sending me my pack back also, that is above and beyond customer service right there!!

jlh42581

WKR
I threw a pair of shooter gloves in the garbage because I was having issues getting in touch with them.

They're still sending a new pair

Trial153

WKR
They are an excellent company to deal with seem to put their customers first whenever they can. I never give it a second thought about purchasing their products.

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
x2 on what has been said so far. I purchased an Ascent pack from a member on here. After I used it for a couple of elk and deer seasons, it needed some repairs. Instead of replacing a couple of broken buckles, they opted to send me a brand new 'updated' pack. Some complain about the cost of Sitka stuff, but they look at it as only a tangible item and fail to realize the kind of customer service they will receive with their purchase when they might need it the most.

Kotaman

WKR
My experience with Sitka Gear customer service has been nothing but perfect. They seem to always go above and beyond what is even necessary. You pay a premium for their gear, but with a company that stands behind their product like they do, I never mind paying.

RamDreamer

Lil-Rokslider
I will add another positive comment. You get what you pay for. Not just the gear, but everyone at the company as well. Their service is really second to none!

That is good to know. I have a few pieces of clothing and a small pack. Haven't had to use the warranty yet.

Jimbob

WKR
Awesome company. Sent rain pants back that had seam tape peeling. They upgraded me to the latest model rain pant and sent me a free hat because there was a few delays processing everything. Makes me want to buy from them again.