Sitka Hem length

Superdoo

WKR
Anybody know how much hem is on Sitka pants?
I'm thinking I might be able to order 32T's and let the hem out to get enough length, but I sent an email into Sitka and never heard back. If you can tell what the hem length is on the Mountain pants even better!

bob1sh

FNG
Anybody know how much hem is on Sitka pants?
I'm thinking I might be able to order 32T's and let the hem out to get enough length, but I sent an email into Sitka and never heard back. If you can tell what the hem length is on the Mountain pants even better!

There should be a size chart next to the product sizing, the tall is 34 length. I think their pants lengths are on the longer side, I’m normally longer than a regular but shorter than a tall and the regular fit me perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
There should be a size chart next to the product sizing, the tall is 34 length. I think their pants lengths are on the longer side, I’m normally longer than a regular but shorter than a tall and the regular fit me perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bob. My issue is that 32T's are listed as a 33 inch inseam. I'm 6'2" tall and 34" inseams are usually too short for me unless I wear gaiters.
So I'm really hoping someone is going to tell me there is 2 inches fabric turned over at the bottom of the pant legs.

300wmxcr2

FNG
I have a pair of Sitka Mountain pants and the hem let go on and it's about 1" folded over and "glued"

The hem on the mountain pants is about 1" as 300 said. I normally wear a 33w x 34L pant, so I ordered the 34T. They fit great, the length is a little longer than most imo.

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
Thanks guys. I'm guessing I'll have to add material in order to get them long enough.
@300wmxcr2 what do you mean they are glued?

Also, how is the durability? I have never run their pants before. Will I really get the money out of them?

300wmxcr2

FNG
Thanks guys. I'm guessing I'll have to add material in order to get them long enough.
@300wmxcr2 what do you mean they are glued?

Also, how is the durability? I have never run their pants before. Will I really get the money out of them?

The hem is not sewn, it is folded over and some type of glue or seam sealer is used. I have had them for a few years and worn them for a week at a time on 3 sheep hunts, a few days on a couple of moose hunts and while white tail hunting.
Cut the fabric on the knee while crawling over rocks, to be expected and the hem is starting to let go, I don't wear gaiters. You got to remember they take a bit of a beating if worn for day at a time hunting, its a bit harsher than going to Walmart.
I would buy them again.