WTB Sitka Incinerator Bibs

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for large incinerator bibs. Preferably new but willing to buy in good shape. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would check the web frequently. Not sure how soon you need them but they go on sale somewhat often. I got those and a fanatic jacket for a couple hundred off. Stores like mountain archery etc occasionally have them. Now that the new improved incinerator came out you may find clear outs of the old ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im also in the market and waiting for black friday sales next month. From old sales ads/codes, last year the fanatic was 25% off.

OP
H
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would check the web frequently. Not sure how soon you need them but they go on sale somewhat often. I got those and a fanatic jacket for a couple hundred off. Stores like mountain archery etc occasionally have them. Now that the new improved incinerator came out you may find clear outs of the old ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I’ve been looking hard everywhere and it seems nobody has the pre aerolite bibs in large in stock anymore. I’m really looking to get some in the next two weeks as I have a rut hunt planned that I’d like to use them for

ehuffaker

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I work for BlackOvis here in Utah. We have the new aerolite incinerator bibs in stock
I could cut you 10% off of that price with free shipping.

OP
H
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Still looking. I appreciate everyone’s replies. I’m really not looking to spend over 450 on them so that narrows my search down to the version prior to the aerolite series. Whoever has them let me know! Thanks.

Millwood21

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have some I may consider parting with. Literally been worn one time. Still have tags I believe in a drawer. I posted the jacket for sale. If it sold I was going to part with the bibs next. Pm me

OP
H
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the replies everyone. Unfortunately I think I’m going to have to go with an XL set after trying on my Dad’s XL fanatic bibs.