Sitka Incinerator vs. First Lite Sanctuary

Milhouse58421

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Sitka Incinerator parks and bibs....my go to cold weather stuff. I really like it, warmest clothing I've found. All that being said...
It is not dead silent in super cold, calm conditions....like below 0°F..... I'm considering picking up at least the First Lite Sanctuary parks, because everything I've read points to it being quieter than the Sitka. The bibs are not as much of an issue, noise wise. The Sitka stuff is well thought out, lots of pockets. First lite has a deal on a sanctuary parks in ASAT for $240 on their website....closeout section. Pondering pulling the trigger on that.

n816kc

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the heads up on the Sanctuary sale. I've been waiting for a good sale price help make my decision between FL and Sitka for me! Sanctuary it is.

Milhouse58421

Lil-Rokslider
I just looked at it yesterday on the First lite website, it was in the discontinued/closeout section, and there was a note under it stating as such.

Jimss

WKR
I didn't look at all the posts but you may want to take a look at Sitka Fanatic. I've seen some favorable reviews. I bought the Fanatic vest and really like it....especially the quiet cloth fleece material!