Sitka jet stream vest or fl sawtooth

I like the jet stream offerings in warmth and windstop and can't find much on the sawtook.

I'm 5'9 145ish lean build. Can y'all
Give me some direction here. Want it as a outer layer over a Chama, llano, or core type hoody

HuntWyld

WKR
Jetstream goes good over a merino style hoody. I have the apex hoody and my next layer is the jet stream vest you’de probably be a medium

OP
B
Jetstream goes good over a merino style hoody. I have the apex hoody and my next layer is the jet stream vest you’de probably be a medium

Can you give me insight on the apex hoody. Is it pretty much like a heavy core layer. I've eyed it a lot too

HuntWyld

WKR
No not a heavy layer it’s more in the middle of the lightweight core and heavyweight core. It’s a good all around active layer similar to the old first light Chama hoody

K_pem

WKR
Jetstream for sure. I dont go in the woods without either my mountain or jetstream vest. Unless of course its late season and im rocking my jetstream jacket!

OP
B
Jetstream for sure. I dont go in the woods without either my mountain or jetstream vest. Unless of course its late season and im rocking my jetstream jacket!

That's good enough for me. Thanks for the input