Sold Sitka- Kelvin Lite/Mountain Pants/Thunderhead Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundance

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTS Sitka Mountain Pants (sub alpine) in 33x32, great condition, no rips/no stains/smoke free home. $150 TYD
SOLD

WTS Sitka Thunderhead Gore-Tex rain pants (sub alpine), size large. Great condition, no rips/no stains/smoke free home. $200 TYD SOLD

WTS Sitka Kelvin Lite Hoodie (sub alpine) size large. Great condition, all zippers work, no rips/no stains/smoke free home. $200 TYD SOLD

All prices in USD, shipping included in price, ships from Washington State. I prefer PayPal, buyer adds G&S if requested.

Last edited:

Acpinn

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do thundered pants fit true to to size (similar to the mountain pants in 33) or are they oversized for layering?

OP
S

Sundance

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They run a little large for layering over another pair of pants. For reference, I'm 6'0" and 185lbs. I would wear these over a pair of mountain pants or Kuiu Pro's with no issues. I tried on mediums but they were tight in the crotch and didn't allow for layering with a regular pant underneath.

Acpinn

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They run a little large for layering over another pair of pants. For reference, I'm 6'0" and 185lbs. I would wear these over a pair of mountain pants or Kuiu Pro's with no issues. I tried on mediums but they were tight in the crotch and didn't allow for layering with a regular pant underneath.
Thank you for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.