Sitka kelvin lite vs first lite uncompaghre 2.0

Zeke0496

FNG
I need help picking a jacket out. I’m new to this I’m originally from Midwest and now live out west. But I don’t know what jacket to get. Anybody has any insight or even a different brand jacket I’m all for it. Thank you!

bobbyrowman

Lil-Rokslider
Umcompaghre is a good one, found the fit a bit weird. Kelvin lite have never had, but have an arcteryx atom lt which is pretty much the same and is an awesome all rounder. Plenty of choices for that kinda jacket too and usually on sale.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

406unltd

WKR
I owned the old unpronounceable and loved that sucker. I’m not a fan of first lite but that jacket rocks. I currently own the kelvin lite and it’s just as good with a slight advantage for me personally because of the hood and it’s fit/ function, comfort. Can’t go wrong with either though

I own and use both. Subalpine for the kelvin and brown for the uncomthingy. I like both. I find the sitka a tad warmer but the arms are a bit skinny. Uncomsomething gets used for non hunting since it isnt camo.

OP
Z

Zeke0496

FNG
Has anybody had the stone glacier Grumman? It’s super light weight and has a lot of insulation. Just wondering if it’s good on wind and to me the colors look shiny just want to check to see if that’s the website making it shiny.

rkramer

FNG
I don’t have experience with the Kelvin but the uncomphagre is hands down my favorite piece of clothing I own. Super light weight, packs down to nothing, cuts wind, warm and you can move well in it.