WTS Sitka Kelvin Pant XXL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Original Sitka Kelvin Pants from 5-6 years ago. Size XXL grey color, these have 180 gsm primaloft if I remember correctly. They are thick for primaloft and warm. I'm wanting to try out the SG Grumman so these need to go. Really probably used 10 times or less and mostly packed into a treestand and put on at the base of the tree then reverse for the trip out. Stored uncompressed in a tote. They zip all the way down the side but do not detach at the top 2-3" so you have to step through the waist. I had no issues even with size 14 boots on. No marks or imperfections to speak of. $105 TYD lower 48 and paypal fee is included in the price. Will ship elsewhere but may need to discuss shipping.
IMG_3284 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3285 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3286 (Medium).JPG

OP
doverpack12
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
No the kelvin lite has 80 gsm insulation these are significantly heavier insulation which I believe is 180 gsm.

OP
doverpack12
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I’m a measured 35” waist and wear size 34 kuiu pants and size 35 Sitka mountain pants. I wear these over my pants when I get to a stand or glassing spot

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
so would you say they fit you pretty loose when wearing over your pants or more snug?
and I'm talking about everywhere, not just the waist

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
i have these in size XL. Depending on the brand im around a 36x36 for pants and these fit me perfectly. A little short at the ankle but right where i want them to be because they are always layered under a shell. I have worn them under first lite catalyst and corrugate pants which are on the slimmer side so they are snug enough for layering.

have never worn as an outer layer, but i'd expect i could had i gone with a bigger size

so would you say they fit you pretty loose when wearing over your pants or more snug?
and I'm talking about everywhere, not just the waist

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Do these have a full side zip and Velcro waist? Looking for something I can put on without taking my boots/outer pants off completely.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
doverpack12
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Do these have a full side zip and Velcro waist? Looking for something I can put on without taking my boots/outer pants off completely.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

They zip to within 2-3” of the waist and it’s easy to step through that opening. I never took my boots off and either wore over my outer pants or wore over pants and then wore bibs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.