Sitka layering system help

First time buying a layering system and after much research looking at sitka gear. Was going to go with

Core lightweight ss
Core lightweight hoody
Core heavyweight hoody
Core merino ls
Mountain pants
Trucker hat
Merino gloves
Merino beanie
Core lightweight bottoms
Core heavyweight bottoms

Need help on a vest or jacket and if the ascent pants or traverse pants are better then the mountain pants. Looking to order asap so that I can use the system turkey hunting. Hoping I can use this system up til early November

tlkaetz

WKR
I love the Kelvin Lite Hoody. Get a good Gortex Shell to layer over it and it will get you down to the high 20s.

Ditch the merino core off your list. Just buy cheaper merino. You can probably ditch the core ltw pants.

Mountain pants would probably be fine. I could probably get by with the Ascent pants and a set of timberlines for two options.

Get a good set of gore tex.

Hunt in much wind? I don’t per say but I’m adding a mountain vest this year to help retain some heat.

11bhank

FNG
The core lightweight hoodie in subalpine is great for turkey hunting. I love it.
My list is:
Core lightweight hoody
Mid weight zip
Heavyweight hoody
Timberline jacket and pant
Dew point jacket and pant
Rab argon puffy pant
Puffy coat
Timberlines get a little hot in temps above 60. I’d get a cheaper solid color pant like prana Zion or Eddie bower makes a good pant. If you go with a camo pant the mountain is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk