Sitka Let Down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtR

WKR
I don't drink , I do however hunt , for real hunt , I don't have my dogs hunts and then follow them to the game .
So what’s for real hunting? Is there some super special list that us peasants can see so we know if we are real hunters? Is it for real hunting to use a dog to get birds after you shoot them over decoys?

Trap

Lil-Rokslider
I don't drink , I do however hunt , for real hunt , I don't have my dogs hunts and then follow them to the game .
Please elaborate on exactly how and what u hunt. My wife said I hunt all the time but apparently I am not. This might work for me with my wife lol. What is considered hunting? Sitting in a tree stand waiting for something to walk by? Sitting on a food plot or feeder. Only spot and stalk with a bow? What about shooting an elk at 900 yards? Pheasant hunting with a bird dog hunting? I just got back from duck hunting we brought our lab to retrieve. Hunting or no? You are the judge and jury so please enlighten me

Trap

Lil-Rokslider
That's a really stupid thing to say , antis aren't taking quotes from the internet to get seasons banned. Get real .
Your not the sharpest tool in the shed? Anti hunters have been trolling hunting sites for years for information to use against hunting. You are an anti hunters wet dream they are looking for cracks in the hunting community they can use to divide us. Where I live most people hunt but national we are an extreme minority. They are looking for people like you who would throw a fellow hunter under the bus just because you don’t understand or like there methods of hunting. What state do you live in? I’m praying it’s not Mine

Trap

Lil-Rokslider
No not for racoon .

Hunting deer over a feeder isn't really hunting either , I am actually hunting but I'm certainly not the only one , chasing your dogs in the snow because you want them back isn't hunting, it's chasing dogs in the snow because you want them back .
Ok what and when and did you tree anything? Your holier than though attitude is exactly what will ruin all hunting. They just need a few guys to continue to chip away at opportunities. I need to know exactly what and how you hunted last year so I can understand your perspective? What’s the line supreme judge of proper hunting methods? I archery hunted elk last year, I rifle hunted deer and elk and

Trap

Lil-Rokslider
You fellas need to start anew thread for your dog hunting arguing. All your post are completely unrelated to the OPs post.
Agreed I will shut up as soon as boblee let’s us know exactly what and how he hunted last year. I gots to know what’s actually hunting

sneaky

"DADDY"
That's a really stupid thing to say , antis aren't taking quotes from the internet to get seasons banned. Get real .
If you think they aren't monitoring hunting forums you are completely lost. They do the same thing with videos and posts on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Surely you aren't that ignorant to their methods.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Trap

Lil-Rokslider
If you think they aren't monitoring hunting forums you are completely lost. They do the same thing with videos and posts on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Surely you aren't that ignorant to their methods.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed! 😂😂anti hunters have been trolling hunting sites since the beginning. They are looking for statements exactly like boblees as opportunities to divide hunters and pass initiatives banning certain methods. They are literally looking for posts like boblees. In addition to other things to try and portray hunting in a negative light

Status
Not open for further replies.