Sitka Mountain Pants question

Does anyone have the SItka Mountain Pants that can answer a question?? I have the Ascents and the Timberlines. I was looking at the Mountain pants as a go between. Anyone have Mountain pants and have also tried either the Ascents or the Timberlines? How do they compare? Do the Mountain pants have loops for suspenders like the Timberlines? From the descripton, they don't come with suspenders, but I saw a photo of "dirt" color Mountan Pants, and they appeared to have a grey colored tab on the belt loop that might be for suspenders.

H80Hunter

WKR
The mountain pants are basically the timberlines without the waterproof knees and seat so I can't see needing both. I don't think they'd be a great go-between. I think the Apex would be better.

OP
L
The mountain pants are basically the timberlines without the waterproof knees and seat so I can't see needing both. I don't think they'd be a great go-between. I think the Apex would be better.
Thanks. They do look like a better choice. Only minor problem is they don't come in Open Country camo, which isn't a deal breaker. Thanks for the info.

H80Hunter

WKR
If that’s the case maybe a sized up pair of ascents would work since sitka sells odd sizes (33,34,35,36,37 etc). So maybe you have a 34” ascent pair for hot weather and early season and a pair of 35” waist you can layer underneath? Just an idea.

OP
L
Yea, if I needed a little more than the Ascents, I would go with the Timberlines. The only thing I don't like about them is the knee pad and butt pad. They are functional, but I don't really care for the way they look.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The mountain pants are FAR more durable than the Apex pants. Suspender ready and more breathable than the Timberlines because they don't have the reinforced areas. Everyone always skips right to the Ascents and forgets about the midweight winner... the Traverse pants. 4 way stretch and comfy. Come in open country too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
The Traverse pants are cheaper too

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Currently using the traverse pants and looking into buying the mountain pant or timberline for a backcountry elk trip and late season deer. The traverse pants have been very comfy but also a burr magnet 😬