Sitka pack

Looking for a new whitetail pack. What are the impressions of the new Sitka tool bucket? Think I’m headed in that direction

Kotaman

WKR
The Sitka Whitetail packs were designed to be hunted with out of a tree-stand. If that's your usage, they are tough to beat. I've used the Tool Bucket since it came out and just ordered the new Cargo Box. Great for their intended use.

The Sitka Whitetail packs were designed to be hunted with out of a tree-stand. If that's your usage, they are tough to beat. I've used the Tool Bucket since it came out and just ordered the new Cargo Box. Great for their intended use.

i haul my climber around in an MR pack. Was curious about these bags. What do you think really makes them stand out? Given the price point, I wasn’t exactly sure from the pics, what made this a better choice than an MR or Kifaru, etc?

Trial153

WKR
I agree, for tree stand whitetail hunting you will not find anything more purposely built nor intuitive. I have the newest tool belt and tool bucket.....I think that's what they are called.

I didnt like the MR tree house at all. The shape brought the pack too far out away from my back especially with bow or sticks strapped to it.

The tool belt will be my go too unless it later in the season. Packed it for bear hunting this weekend at home...three days to find a good one