Sold Sitka Pants 36" X 31" 4 Pairs, Various Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

zscott

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently lost some weight and have a bunch of lightly used sitka pants that are too large. These were all purchased fall of 2020 and were used for the fall, winter, and spring hunting seasons. They are all 36" waist and came to me as a regular 32" inseam. With a tape I measure them closer to 30" but in comparison to an unaltered pair which actually measures 31" they are exactly an 1" shorter so take that for what it is worth. Details for each pair are below:

1. Sitka Mountain Pant - Dirt color, excellent shape, no tears or holes, some minor scuffs on left knee (could probably be removed with spot cleaner). $100 shipped CONUS
2. Sitka Hangar Pant (now discontinued) - Dirt color, no tears or holes, no stains, some minor wear around the base of the legs. $90 CONUS

As shown above these have been used but they are all in great condition. I'd be keeping them all if they still fit and unfortunately the cost of tailoring them down to fit isn't worth it. I'm happy to supply pictures or more details as needed.

Would prefer to sell these all together to save on shipping and the hassle of boxing up multiple items. If you want both pairs I will do $150 shipped CONUS.

image0.jpegimage2.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.