Sitka Range Pants

slowelk

WKR
Adds weight to the bow and more for the wind to grab on to.

I’ll practice with a full quiver but try to remove it when in a stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a western hunter my quiver is always loaded in the field, so for practice it makes sense for me.

I understand it's different for you though.

KBC

WKR
I have a 5 arrow quiver on my bow that always has 4 arrows in it when I’m practicing. I usually tuck a few arrows in a back pocket or cargo pocket and shoot those so I’m always shooting like I would that first shot.
it’s a cool idea and I might buy a pair if they were under $100 but at $220 USD will likely make them close to $300 in Canada. I’m not one to tell people where to spend their money but...looks like a lot of money for a few extra gimmicks.

BK Ammenwerth

Lil-Rokslider
No way! Dudley is great fir the sport, super informative for the new guys coming up and he’s paid his dues about as much as anyone. But damn he even got Rogan to do a infomercial. Lol. Cringe worthy for sure. Of all the things he could sell and all the capital and friends in high places. smh I know I’ll see someone at the range being “that guy” with his shiny new Sitka range pants, new bow outta tune, and arrows that have never seen blood. If your not “that guy” don’t get offended. Lol For ***** sake, buy some tags, kill some stuff.

if I shot 3d matches I would consider these as a viable piece of gear. eliminates the need to have a hip quiver