Sitka Range Pants

looks like Dudley pushed for them

bsnedeker

WKR
WOMAN!! Have you seen my Range Pants??!!! I can't shoot my bow without them
Lol, my buddy sent me a link to these and I sent him this exact response.

This is one of the dumbest things I've seen from a major hunting brand.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kilboars

WKR
You knew it was coming. You always see Dudley sticking arrows in his pockets when he shoots.

I dig’m and I’ll get a pair if for no other reason than to back up Dudley.

He needs to get Sitka to make a whitetail pant now with built in tree harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
dlee56

dlee56

WKR
You knew it was coming. You always see Dudley sticking arrows in his pockets when he shoots.

I dig’m and I’ll get a pair if for no other reason than to back up Dudley.

He needs to get Sitka to make a whitetail pant now with built in tree harness.

Maybe dud can get them to add a catheter/bed pan combo insert, and a special kill cliff cupholder to the outside.

bsnedeker

WKR
Maybe dud can get them to add a catheter/bed pan combo insert, and a special kill cliff cupholder to the outside.
If they could get them to automatically like his IG posts and comment "thank you for all you've done for the sport of archery" when you put your phone in your pocket they would be perfect!

As long as they cost 300 bucks I'm in!

KurtR

WKR
while i do love my sitka stuff that is crazy. Seems my 20 dollar work pants with a cargo pocket would do the same thing. then again im not an archery guy so i might be missing some thing

Mt Al

WKR
I'm a Sitka fanboy, there, I said it and feel better now. But these make me want to cringe and burn my stuff in a pile in Sitka's parking lot and run down the street to Stone Glacier (I'd have to lose a bunch of weight, sadly I'm not in their size criteria) and drop some cash, return to Sitka's parking lot and strut around the burn pile. I was wondering if the little pocket was strategically aligned with, um, ah, aligned with one's wedding tackle if there was an uncomfortable itch and this somehow gave less obvious access to "scratch".

I love their hunting gear, there are a ton of details they get right and the stuff I've bought has lasted for years. I just have to remind myself - and clearly I'm trying to get the message out - that the main purpose for Sitka is to move yardage of GorTex fabric. However, in the outdoor industry there are a lot of strange ideas and there WAS an adage that went like this "Just because we can doesn't mean we should" and this seems to fit that category.

Scorpion

WKR
I like the idea of them and think the concept is well executed (especially the quiver). Perfect for shooting in the yard or a flat range. Not my cup of tea for a TAC event. That all said, can’t say I dig the aesthetics nor the hefty price tag.

Bojangles - you win the internet for the day! Couldn’t agree more, and I love my Sitka.
they can figure out how to put a quiver in a pair of pants but stilll can't figure out how to put in hip zips ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kilboars

WKR
I know somebody that knows a guy and ordered a pair at a lower cost.

But I would’ve paid $220. Buy once, cry once with Sitka.