Sitka Stratus line being discontinued

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
I think I will go for the Stratus vest in blaze for rifle here. I wish it wasn't just solid solid blaze, but I guess who cares for rifle right?

davescarp

WKR
I bought it Friday. Haven't gotten any update on shipping yet

looking forward to some reviews, I don't have a lot of complaints about my current stratus jacket that's 3-4 yrs old, but like the idea of a little insulation. normally i just wear a puffy underneath if it gets to about 35 or colder and am fine down to low 20's that way.

OP
J

Jdutton24

Lil-Rokslider
Having got it in and also splurging and getting fanatic jacket, both peices are superbly done. Stratus is going to be much more versatile but that fanatic is the warmest jacket I've had. Both peices are so we'll though out for tree stand hunting. The new stratus is basically the same but with a grunt tube holder on left shoulder and the constant connect for harness. It's pretty nice system for the harness. It's so much easier than trying to pull your harness through one tiny slot. Hood is also removable.

Stratus is much thinner. I mean it's basically some fleece bonded to a wind layer but it feels warm. So layering is the key. Liked it so much I bought the bibs too. I want the fanatic bibs but may wind up and see how much I use the fanatic jacket.

Cody06

WKR
Has anyone seen XLT stratus bibs available anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk