Sitka Timberline jacket $119.99 at Scheels

wmd

Lil-Rokslider
Online Scheels has the Timberline jacket in medium and large for $119.99. Thats a big savings

I already have a moss and a subalpine and I’m tempted to pick one of these up just because that’s such a steal! Love that jacket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KineKilla

WKR
Excellent deal! Too bad I need an XL to fit over my puffy or I'd buy one

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

joestrow

WKR
Got a large! Thanks for the scoop. I have a mountain jacket in medium, but doesn’t have enough room for layering. Hoping the size up will allow me to put my puffy underneath and carry me through any NM winter hunts.

keller

WKR
Dang this site costs me a lot of money! Thanks for the heads up ordered a med and large to try on will see which fits.im a med usually

ChukarUp

FNG
I’m normally a medium. Got both, tried both with all puffy jackets underneath....stuck with the medium and returned the large. Large would have worked too with the waste straps cinched up, but a little baggy with no layers beneath.

ChrisAU

WKR
Any of you guys able to compare the Large fit to any Kuiu/FL pieces? I wear a Large FL everything (except Uncompahgre), and I have Large Kuiu Peloton 97 and 200 and XL Kuiu SF 210 and 260. I also have a large Sitka Merino core lightweight quick zip that fits snug.

Headhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Geez fellas, why did I check this deal out. Bought a M and L Open Country (the only pattern left)...
Thanks though 😉😆

Headhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Any of you guys able to compare the Large fit to any Kuiu/FL pieces? I wear a Large FL everything (except Uncompahgre), and I have Large Kuiu Peloton 97 and 200 and XL Kuiu SF 210 and 260. I also have a large Sitka Merino core lightweight quick zip that fits snug.
In my opinion Sitka is a slimmer fit than KUIU. Base layers are normal size but anything else, buy up one size to be safe. Otherwise you might look like a busted can of biscuits. Kidding of course

rjschill

FNG
I ordered a Large and wear XL Kuiu. Not sure how long the sale will go, but mine will be here Saturday and I can report back.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Grabbed one also. I've been waiting for a good deal on a windstopper layer. Thanks for the heads up.

I wear a medium in pretty much all my FL tops and I had to get a large jetstream. Tried on a medium and it’s too tight. 5’9” 180 lbs pretty average build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zak89

FNG
Thanks, just ordered mine. I need to stop checking this subforum