Sitka Tool Bucket Alternatives?

SCLawyer

Lil-Rokslider
I'm primarily a tree stand/box blind rifle hunter and am looking for a good backpack to use to keep all my gear (Thermacell, grunt call, scent killer, food for all day sits, etc...) organized for my stand. I typically hunt elevated box blinds, so I have a good bit of room to spread out.

In the past I have just used regular bookbags, but I get so frustrated trying to find things in the bag. So I'm looking for something with some structure/rigidity and compartments to organize my gear. Obviously I don't want to be zipping and unzipping things though.

I really like the Sitka Tool Bucket, but it's obviously pretty pricey. I'm not opposed to the idea of a hip belt either, so the Tool Belt looks pretty nice also.

All that said, two questions:

1. Does anyone know of any less expensive options that are similar to the Tool Bucket/Belt?

2. Has anyone used the Tool Belt? It looks great, but I'm wondering if it's a pain to use while sitting.

Thanks!

Milhouse58421

Lil-Rokslider
Packs are always a PITA, in my opinion, but sometimes (a lot of the time?) a necessity. I have a couple I use.... not Sitka anything. One is a hybrid pack/fanny pack. Made by Bighorn something or other. Big enough to carry a lot of stuff...rf, camera, food/drink, calls, knives....etc, with compression straps on the outside for extra clothing. One large main compartment, and I believe 4 smaller specialized pockets. It has shoulder straps, and a belt. I'll get a pic of it when I can. I'm not sure if it's still made.