Sitka Traverse vs Mountain pant fit?

Bcowette

FNG
Anyone own both Traverse pants and Mountain pants? The Traverse pants I just bought are 35R they are snug but comfortable. I'd say they fit perfect but not much room to layer under which is fine I bought them for warmer weather early season hunts. Debating on 34 or 35 in the Mountain Pant. If the Mountain pant fits exactly the same as the Traverse in the waist and thighs then I'll order a 35. If they are a bigger waist then I'd go with the 34.I don't have a retailer near me where I can try these on. I notice Sitka has a few different sizing charts for some of their pants but the Traverse and Mountain pants specifically are listed on neither. I have heard the Mountain pant fits just like the Equinox pant which I am familiar with has a larger listed waist size vs the marked size.

Catahoula

WKR
I do not have the Traverse, but I do have the Mountain pant and I one up sized it so I could layer whatever under depending on season and conditions...

406unltd

WKR
I have the mountain pant in sa and the timberlines in sa and oc. The two sa pants are very close in waist/Inseam but my timberline in oc is noticeably larger in waist and length but very comfortable. It’s actually the reason I ordered the other two in 36t thinking they would all be identical. I’m just saying it’s tough to say. Love my Sitka gear but their sizing is awful