Sitka woman’s pants

Bojangles21

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody have a small wife that can fit into youth pants?? My wife is looking for pants but she is quite small and was looking at maybe some youth pants. Just don’t know what size. She’s 5’5, 110 lbs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Bojangles21

Bojangles21

Lil-Rokslider
Do the Small Timberlines pants. They should work. Could look at FL also my wife has had good luck with both.

The small timberlines in woman’s or youth?

Im confused.. she doesn’t want something from their women’s line?

They have timberline, ascent, equinox, some waterfowl stuff, etc. All women’s cuts, and the sizing goes pretty small.

OP
Bojangles21

Bojangles21

Lil-Rokslider
Im confused.. she doesn’t want something from their women’s line?

They have timberline, ascent, equinox, some waterfowl stuff, etc. All women’s cuts, and the sizing goes pretty small.

Well, the youth section is about half the price and she can’t justify spending that much on a pair of pants, even though we both get a monster discount on Sitka...

TreeWalking

Lil-Rokslider
I suppose whatever fits if actually sewn to same strength and same fabric. Some women look like a youth so could comfortably wear youth clothing. Other women look nothing like a young kid.

Hunting can be expensive in money spent and time off work so the last thing I want to is get cold or wet or have a seam rip when up on a remote ridge.