Sixsite looks to be back in business!

Stroke250

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy sent me a text with a pic on Instagram that Sixsite is back in business. It was unfortunate they went out like they did but I am glad they are back.

1626923600252.jpeg

Last edited:

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
A couple of years ago I went and toured the shop that did all of their sewing in Spokane. It was impressive, I hope that is still the shop they are using.

Their softshell pants are one of my favorite pieces of clothing.

Hey y'all, I just had this post sent to me and wanted to confirm this is correct.

We have been restructuring the company for about a year now and have been working hard to get our inventory stocked for the 2021 Fall hunt season.

The website is active and currently being updated with new items, new photos, and inventory. We are running a site-wide sale starting tomorrow of 15% off and free shipping so check out the site and get your gear ordered before season starts.

Moderators: please contact me about site sponsorship options.

- Tony

What pieces did you order @Hunt_Jefferson ??
I often have issues with sleeves being too short so my usual first order from a brand is a tee and a long sleeve. I got a tee shirt and the plaid button down which looks like a great fishing shirt for only $50 (compared to something from Simms), both in large.