Skb case/ prime black 5

Stalker69

WKR
I ordered a prime black 5 and now I need an skb case for it. But like an idiot I didn’t measure the total length or width of the bow. Does any one know if the i series 4217 double bow case will work ? Or the actual overall measurements of that bow ?

Muley15

Lil-Rokslider
I had that case and sold it, not sure if it will work. I went with the Lakewood double bow file which I prefer over the SKB. Much easier access and fits more stuff. Im able to get my CT5 and another bow in it easily.

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
I have Lakewood cases that I use on the utv. But when flying I prefer skb.

Codyk315

FNG
Unless you fly a lot, I would highly recommend going with the Lakewood case. I have gone through several cases trying to find one that did what I wanted, and the Lakewood is the only one that does. I can store 18 arrow, all my extra archery stuff (broadhead cases, extra strings and rest, stabilizers, releases) in the case that comes with it. I even bought another case and it still fits and lets me store my quiver full of arrows, bow sling, and bino harness. Could probably even fit some clothing pieces in there if needed.

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
The 4217 does indeed fit the black 5. Just got the bow and fits great, with quiver and full of arrows. I have not tried it in the Lakewood ( utv) cases yet, I need to do that right now. But the skb will be its “ home”, just so much more protection it’s not even close.