Skinny Hunting Pants

Those first run obsidians were about as skinny as it gets!!! I mean a push-up pant for men!! 💁

TheGDog

WKR
First-Lites hot weather pants are pretty dang awesome during 90-100+ F Bow Season days. Even for us borderline Obese fellows.

Even better though? Their suspenders have been a game-changer for me with these lower back injuries getting re-flared-up from all the coughing durid the Covid attack I had for 2 months straight back in 2020.

Since you're saying you're skinny... you might wanna checkout trying those suspenders instead of a belt! They're freakin' great! When I'm on a long ambush sit... the pressure from a belt would seriously aggravate the lumbar/saccrum area of this injury. With the suspenders, I can even undo the top button to further alleviate any pressure on that area from the pants themselves. (When you have some belly, when you take a sit... the belly gets pushed forward against the waistline of the pants themselves (and a belt), and causes that area back there to have the beltline push into it even harder) The suspenders takes away that problem! Also for you skinny guys (like my 13yo son) it can allow you to wear a pant that's too big for you technically. Since it's your shoulders holding up the pants. Bought him some 28's (smallest size they had of this particular pant) and they were still huge on him, so bada bing suspenders and problem solved.

Mochamba

FNG
Being a guy with long chicken legs, I’ve found that KUIU’s pants run fairly slim and when paired with gaitors they most definitely have the tapered style fit that you are looking for