Lil-Rokslider
Pretty good deals at skregear
ipad corrected my spelling ... sire

OP
F

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
i just ordered off of it, it is under the DEALS tab on right hand side

Thanks for sharing. I was looking for merino base layers for this year and this is the best price I have seen.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for heads up.
Just ordered a hardscrabble jacket
Hope it's everything I've heard about it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
F

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
i could not resist those gloves either!!

GZeus24

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any feedback on the hardscrabble jacket?
I can't say much more than it is solid. Its going to be what you expect or better as far as function I think.

My only gripe was that it wasn't 100% windproof - that's not something they promised it was, its just something I found I needed more than expected. On me, not them. Other than that I thought it was close to perfect.

You do need to size up for sure though. I wear XL in most jacket brands but the XXL was a near perfect fit (6'4" 225 dad bod). I wear an XLT in Sitka for comparison.

stump06

WKR
@GZeus24 Thanks! I just ordered one. Im gonna see how I like it and prolly order some more stuff the next time it goes on sale

stump06

WKR
Just got my hardscrabble jacket. Damn good deal to be had for $105. I got the solid grey as I wasn't crazy about the other Camo on sale but I like other patterns and will definitely be ordering more soon. I just wish they had more stuff in solids

Last edited:
Got my merino baselayers in. I am impressed right now. Fit is good and I like the thicker waistband on the bottoms. First purchase from this company and it probably won't be my last.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

GZeus24

Lil-Rokslider
Glad y'all are liking Skre. I'm a fan and they are an option that seems overlooked on here way too often.
The new Solace pattern looks pretty good too.

Buck197

WKR
Anyone have any feedback on the hardscrabble jacket?
I got one a few weeks ago, I'm liking it. It's quiet, pit zippers, I wear an XL, it fit true to size, but I couldn't layer to much with it, wishing I had gone up a size personally, but I'd call it true to size