Skre Gear 20% Off + Free Shipping this weekend only

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
attachment.php

We want to help you get geared up for your next hunt. Don't miss out on your chance for big savings plus free shipping this weekend only, and don't forget we offer free shipping both ways if something doesn't fit to guarantee correct sizing.

Ultralight and Durable Hunting Gear & Apparel | Skre Gear

Last edited by a moderator:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys I've been so impressed with my experience with the Hard Scrabble quality I'm going to buy the puffy to try out. I'll add it my review.
Starting to kinda come off as a fan boy but the fit has been dang near perfect for me. The price for the quality makes me want to capitalize on this sale. Plus big bonus is I love supporting local business, especially those that support hunting.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
Should have waited a bit before buying my FL set to see what spring deals there are. I am really interested in the Hardscrabble set.

Ill be grabbing the Unita early season pants since the Hardscrabble's worked so well later in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the lifetime warranty work on the rain gear? If I don't put any holes in it and it becomes leaky after a year or two, will it be covered or will it be deemed incidental damage? Looking at to upgrade some things and curious where Skre stands on its warranty in regards to rain gear.

92xj

WKR
I was thinking about trying out the merino base layer bundle but the code doesn't work on them.

OP
skregear

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
We do not offer discounts on the bundle sets but if you select the top and bottom separately, you can apply the 20% off code during checkout.

OP
skregear

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
If leaks begin 5,10,15 years from now and you didn't put any holes in it we will absolutely honor the lifetime warranty. If you snag it on barbwire, burn a hole in it or something like that will not be covered.

If leaks begin 5,10,15 years from now and you didn't put any holes in it we will absolutely honor the lifetime warranty. If you snag it on barbwire, burn a hole in it or something like that will not be covered.

Really??!!!??? Man your guys policies are making it hard not to give you my money, even the best membranes have a use life.

What's the waterproof and breathability ratings on the rain gear? I didn't see it on the sight.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
I am not sold on the pattern, it looks like a solid dark color from a far, but the quality looks great. I ordered a couple items to give them shot. Thanks for the heads up on the discount.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sold on the pattern, it looks like a solid dark color from a far, but the quality looks great. I ordered a couple items to give them shot. Thanks for the heads up on the discount.

Let us know what you think once you can try it.