SKRE Gear 2020 New product releases & member reviews

I have used the Deadfall Gloves for the bettter part of PA whitetail seasons. Very impressed and quite surprised at how warm they are. Great gloves and will be getting another pair for my son soon.

I have used the Deadfall Gloves for the bettter part of PA whitetail seasons. Very impressed and quite surprised at how warm they are. Great gloves and will be getting another pair for my son soon.
How cold was it usuallly when you were using them?

Beckjhong

WKR
Anyone layer the hardscrabble jacket with the peloton 240? The 240 is my go to outer layer, but sometimes I’d like some more abrasion/wind/rain defense. I run super hot, which has made me hesitant to pull the trigger.

How cold was it usuallly when you were using them?
I would say high 20s to into the 30s. If you are active and doing some walking I’d be comfortable even colder than that. When I’m sitting I also use my coat pockets on occasion, however I never felt like I needed to get out my warmer mittens. They need to get “smart phone” fingers in them. That is the only time my hands get cold. When I take one off to use my phone.

Woodmo

FNG
I am doing plenty of gear research getting ready for Idaho this fall. I would like to pull the trigger on some Skre gear, but I am hesitant about the pant length. I usually wear a 32 inseam. And from what I can tell the pants only come in 34. Can anyone comment about the length? I am a 33 waste, just an FYI.

I am doing plenty of gear research getting ready for Idaho this fall. I would like to pull the trigger on some Skre gear, but I am hesitant about the pant length. I usually wear a 32 inseam. And from what I can tell the pants only come in 34. Can anyone comment about the length? I am a 33 waste, just an FYI.

They are fine, I wear a 33x32 in most pants, and I have size 36 hardscrabble pants that fit perfectly.

This is a great shirt it wicked all the sweat away from my body and keep me dry. The weather we were in it was cold in the morning and warm when the sun was up. Two thumbs up from me.
a1d9c43966235c5583cb37fcfdb065b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which shirt wear you using and what was the temperature? Looking to get a shirt for archery season.

Coryl

FNG
I have been using SKRE gear the last couple of seasons and it has met all expectations. My Ptarmigan puffer came in handy a couple ago in wet, cold conditions, love the way the things packs....just wishing they offered a Vest!!

Just acquired the Hardscrabble Jacket. I'd say they run a little small. It's my only piece of XXL gear. All my other stuff is XL. Really pleased with the quality, and look forward to next season!

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
How is the Nebo rain Jacket? Anyone has any experience using it?
I've used it as my only rain jacket for the last 3 seasons. It's a package design so there's definitely more robust fabrics out there but i haven't gotten a single hole in either the top or bottom in 3 seasons of use.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

They do offer a tall option in most of their sizing.
d029c7959ef3a405f67c3551e4692956.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Actually, from what I have seen, that is the only thing offered. It is my understanding that the inseam is only 34. That isn't all that tall. Thanks though.

4dcfries

FNG