Skre Gear Sitewide Sale

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
If you havent heard we just launched our sitewide sale. (15% - 50% off)
We typically will run this sale at the first of the hunting season.
This will be one of the best sales of the year.

One other promotion is our Starter Bundle. We are offering it at 30% off.
All Starter bundles include a 14-day guarantee, which means once you get the gear you have 14-days to put the gear to the test. Take it in the field and beat the hell out of it. If you don't like the gear return it to us within 14-days and we will refund you 100%.

Stingray

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. What would the equivalent Sitka pant be to the hardscrablle? I have timberline and mountain that I’m about replace. I was about to order new versions or from First Lite. I also was about to order Kryptek Altitude rain wear.

How do your pants fit relative to Sitka?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks. What would the equivalent Sitka pant be to the hardscrablle? I have timberline and mountain that I’m about replace. I was about to order new versions or from First Lite. I also was about to order Kryptek Altitude rain wear.

How do your pants fit relative to Sitka?
The Hardscarbble falls more between the mountain and timberline. They are heavier fabric than the mountain but with hip zips so still vent the heat. SKRE also has the Kodiak Pant which is fleece lined so heavier than the timberline.
I've found Hardscrabble to fit true to size and size up in the Kodiak Pants. SKRE offers a sizing guarantee.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Stingray

Lil-Rokslider
The Hardscarbble falls more between the mountain and timberline. They are heavier fabric than the mountain but with hip zips so still vent the heat. SKRE also has the Kodiak Pant which is fleece lined so heavier than the timberline.
I've found Hardscrabble to fit true to size and size up in the Kodiak Pants. SKRE offers a sizing guarantee.

How about noise? I find timberline and mountain pants are noisy at first (not as noisy as my Kryptek Bora which I go rid of). I find First Lite to be quieter. How quiet is Skre?

How about noise? I find timberline and mountain pants are noisy at first (not as noisy as my Kryptek Bora which I go rid of). I find First Lite to be quieter. How quiet is Skre?
I can only speak for the SKRE Kodiaks. They're quiet.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've killed animals with archery equipment wearing all three different pants. Noise is definitely subjective. I've never used first lite

Do you use polygiene or other odor control on your synthetic clothes?

I’m looking for something like the Sitka heavyweight hoody that won’t stink after sweating in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you use polygiene or other odor control on your synthetic clothes?

I’m looking for something like the Sitka heavyweight hoody that won’t stink after sweating in it.

The Kaibab 300 hoody is the only "comparable mid layer" SKRE piece to the stika heavy wieght. It's a blended merino wool so great for odors but it does take longer to dry if you wet it out than a synthetic heavy weight would.

@skregear could answer infinitely but I've never seen mention of polygiene or the like mentioned in reference to thier synthetic fabrics.

Thanks @realunlucky.

I’m not sure how well polygiene really works anyways, but I know my normal synthetic running and workout clothes stinks within hours of me sweating in it.

Even if I still need to hunt the wind to avoid game, I can hardly stand to smell myself.

I use the tech/ sports wash detergents and they get the smell out but don’t seem to have any residual benefit.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Some people sweat a lot in polygiene and it doesn't stink, some people sweat in it and it reeks. Everyone's different in that regard. Merino helps with that, but I'd rather stink than feel sweaty and clammy in a damp merino top waiting on it to dry out.