SKRE Gear SOLACE Pattern

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
SKRE Gear has just rolled out their newest pattern SOLACE.
1612629878256.png
Watch the video to view in multiple environment's -->SKRE SOLACE

Last edited:
OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Robby, I don't have any of the Solace yet. I agree the pattern looks great and will compliment the summit pattern pieces very well.
I believe SKRE will be offering a pre-order soon and I'll definitely be getting a few pieces headed my way for review.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I saw this the other day on Instagram and was instantly excided over it. Buying another set is the last thing I need, but I actually like this a little better than my Summit kit. Oh the decisions that I will need to make here in the coming months!!

452b264

Lil-Rokslider
Good looking pattern, as soon as I saw it my first thought was great my bank account just got a bit smaller. I gave all my MTN. stealth to my son so he wont freeze, and replaced it with summit last year.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
SKRE Gear has just launched the Pre-Order for the SOLACE Pattern.
Head to SKRE Gear and select any item in SOLACE and add it to your cart.

34faf78e99f372eff10f3798a444b902.jpg

282e5b6b991f7aad55a3339ceb0569f6.jpg

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
SKRE Gear added zip off merino bottoms to the Solace option
757c2d61edd3cad040bf5c3449551e47.jpg

Klbeeks

FNG
Any real world experience with this camo pattern in the midwest whitetail habit (mid-late season)? Ag fields, bean and corn stubble, hard woods. Possible snow coverage. Main reason for purchasing with be a saskatchewan whitetail rifle hunt (november) but would like to also use around home in indiana. Feel like the Guardian bibs and jacket would be what I want. Correct me if I'm wrong.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any real world experience with this camo pattern in the midwest whitetail habit (mid-late season)? Ag fields, bean and corn stubble, hard woods. Possible snow coverage. Main reason for purchasing with be a saskatchewan whitetail rifle hunt (november) but would like to also use around home in indiana. Feel like the Guardian bibs and jacket would be what I want. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I've used this year in Missouri I think it's a great open pattern that works great out of tree stands.
22cde48d435c8c97fead52a8a290db44.jpg

2a47f54f764146d75d68c1cd585faa95.jpg

Klbeeks

FNG
In field use pictures definitely help it in my eyes, in other pictures it seem kind of light colored. I'm a fairly new member on here, should be coming up on my requirements to pm other members. Once that is met, would you mind if I pmed you with a few questions? Idk if you work for skre or not but you seem to have a vast knowledge of their products.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
In field use pictures definitely help it in my eyes, in other pictures it seem kind of light colored. I'm a fairly new member on here, should be coming up on my requirements to pm other members. Once that is met, would you mind if I pmed you with a few questions? Idk if you work for skre or not but you seem to have a vast knowledge of their products.
I don't work for SKRE Gear but have used almost all of thier products in the field. I'll see if I can PM you.

I don't work for SKRE Gear but have used almost all of thier products in the field. I'll see if I can PM you.

is the solace pattern appear as brown as it does on their website? Some pictures ive seen from solace users seem to look very White/black/grey. Same with Summit but appears almost like a blue tint.

OP
realunlucky

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
is the solace pattern appear as brown as it does on their website? Some pictures ive seen from solace users seem to look very White/black/grey. Same with Summit but appears almost like a blue tint.
Honestly I haven't thought to much about it. I do think they had a run of summit that had more of a blue tint to it.

Here a shot of my personal solace from a Barbary hunt this year.
dab52e525250d0cadbcf1c131badb158.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk