Skre Gear

Lurch12

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to buy some SKRE gear in the near future. IF anyone knows of any sales please let me know.

Looking to buy some SKRE gear in the near future. IF anyone knows of any sales please let me know.

Check the Mountain Stealth blowout for your sizes. It's cheaper than the 20% of you'll get on a sale. But, limited sizing. I believe there's a 20% off code floating around here as well if you want the other pattern.

I have an order on the way, I'm a bit nervous about the sizing but I read the sizing charts and think it will work. I haven't had the best luck with mail order clothing this year (some brand large fits like a medium, some fits like a 2xl) but there isn't much I can do about that.

I have an order on the way, I'm a bit nervous about the sizing but I read the sizing charts and think it will work. I haven't had the best luck with mail order clothing this year (some brand large fits like a medium, some fits like a 2xl) but there isn't much I can do about that.

I literally just received my order. I sit between M and L for shirts/jackets and I ordered the M lost peak and it's exactly as I expected it to fit, a little snug. I also order 34x32 hard scrabble pants and my "COVID 19" might have made them a little tight. They are fine, but I would say smaller end of a 34, as I usually fit a 34 with a little room. They offer free exchanges, so I wouldn't worry too much. The quality is very good from what I can see. Will see how it holds up.

I literally just received my order. I sit between M and L for shirts/jackets and I ordered the M lost peak and it's exactly as I expected it to fit, a little snug. I also order 34x32 hard scrabble pants and my "COVID 19" might have made them a little tight. They are fine, but I would say smaller end of a 34, as I usually fit a 34 with a little room. They offer free exchanges, so I wouldn't worry too much. The quality is very good from what I can see. Will see how it holds up.
Cool, I'm about the same size but my problem is usually the sleeves. I have longish arms (35/36) and if a medium fits my body well the sleeves are going to be too short. Some brands offer a medium tall which works great for me, otherwise I usually go large when trying something new.

Cool, I'm about the same size but my problem is usually the sleeves. I have longish arms (35/36) and if a medium fits my body well the sleeves are going to be too short. Some brands offer a medium tall which works great for me, otherwise I usually go large when trying something new.

I only know about the Lost Peak, but the sleeves are long enough on me to go about 2" past my wrist, but it doesn't fit baggy. If you have any fitment problems I think they'll take care you, hope it works for you though, because it's pretty nice gear.

I only know about the Lost Peak, but the sleeves are long enough on me to go about 2" past my wrist, but it doesn't fit baggy. If you have any fitment problems I think they'll take care you, hope it works for you though, because it's pretty nice gear.
Well, the large logo tshirt fits ok but the large Kaibab top is too short. If I put the Kaibab over the tshirt it's about 1.5" shorter. Hopefully they will exchange for an XL.

Well, the large logo tshirt fits ok but the large Kaibab top is too short. If I put the Kaibab over the tshirt it's about 1.5" shorter. Hopefully they will exchange for an XL.
I've never hear anything but good about their exchanges. Let us know.

I pulled the trigger on both shirts they had on camofire today, so we'll see how the large goes for me. I doubt they'll do the VIP sizing thing for non-direct orders.

Buck197

WKR
Im wearing there 300 merino top right now, love it. You might double check and see if any of their mountajn stealth is still on sale, they had solid prices on it the other day.

Powell

Lil-Rokslider
I see their stuff pop up on CamoFire from time to time. Have been curious about them.

Speaks volumes of a company that is active in these forums and reaches out to guys that had problems!
Kudos @skregear , that awesome. I'll definitely be looking closer at your gear.

Thank you