SKRE Hardscrabble jacket

Buck197

WKR
Hi guys, I grew up in that old school clothing regime, yall know it...those good ole waffled white long johns and such. Im thinking about making the plunge into this performance stuff in my hunting clothes finally. Ive seen some good reviews on the SKRE and how their customer service goes beyond top notch.
That said, is the 147 I think price for a Hardscrabble jacket a killer deal or an ok deal, or wait a bit? Its on the mountain stealth pattern. Is that a viable pattern for alot of country from my home of southeast Oklahoma, to this hell hole im in for work, Illinois, to my beloved rocky mountry country of Colorado and Utah and such? Is that price on a new one a shut up and buy the damned thing price?

BluMtn

WKR
What temps are looking at wearing it in. I wear mine into the 30's then switch to a slightly heaver coat, I like the pit zips when you start to overheat. As far a pattern it works well in my area, I am guessing it would work in yours also. Price? that is dependent on how bad you want it and how soon you need it. You can always wait to see if there is a year end sale or somebody selling one in the classifieds. Skre is a good product, I also have their pants. They are not cold weather, but they are good into the 30's though.

OP
Buck197

Buck197

WKR
What temps are looking at wearing it in. I wear mine into the 30's then switch to a slightly heaver coat, I like the pit zips when you start to overheat. As far a pattern it works well in my area, I am guessing it would work in yours also. Price? that is dependent on how bad you want it and how soon you need it. You can always wait to see if there is a year end sale or somebody selling one in the classifieds. Skre is a good product, I also have their pants. They are not cold weather, but they are good into the 30's though.
Just saw.a brand new one in Classofieds messaged on it, right size. Thank you. Umm weathers so dependant, ive got a heckuva green fleece heavy sweater, an underarmour thats kept me warm with a carhart to fifty five below wind chills, so im thinking..if these jackets are about like the popular cinch and ariat jackets warmth wise, ought to do me into the 20s or so before long johns..I get sticker shock pver all this fancy stuff, I can afford it, and do for most thjngs, I do know underar ours made a big difference in ny winterwear just in hoodies and such, so im guessing this would be equivalent warmth wise

OP
Buck197

Buck197

WKR
Did you end up getting the jacket? How do you like it?
I've got one I got about three months ago, I love my hardscrabble jacket. Still surprised at well it does considering the light weight, it does well, and the put zips are nice