SKRE Jacket Review

Buckman

WKR
Howdy folks, wanted to give you my review of the Skre Grid Lite jacket that i won this spring. The one that i got came in the olive green color. I think its a all around good color for casual wear as well as hunting.
I wore the jacket on 2 trips . One turkey hunting and one fishing . I thought the jacket was a good addition to what i already have to use in these situations. I was surprised at how well it blocks the wind, not windproof , but good, especially as thin of a jacket as it is.
I liked the hood because it didn't obstruct my vision when turning my head. It kind of puffs out on the sides. There are no draw cords.
On the fishing trip, again i was glad for the wind and sun protection. I guess the only thing i noticed that was a problem was with the microfleece lining in the sleeves. Made it difficult to pull over other fleece products. The zippers work well and are easy to use. Be sure to stay out of the pokey stuff as it gets pulls in it. All in all i really like this jacket and look forward to using it this fall deer hunting. Thank You to Skre and reunlucky for this jacket.