Skre Nebo Rain Gear

dan25

Lil-Rokslider
I am about ready to pull the trigger on Skre Nebo Rain gear. This is the newest 2nd generation material. Does anyone have real world experience with this stuff in downpours? Any feedback would be appreciated.

OP
D

dan25

Lil-Rokslider
After running the Nebo jacket and pants for 1 season; all I can say is I'm thoroughly impressed! I did an 8 day backcountry Mule deer hunt in Colorado at 9000'. We were fogged in for 3 days and forced us to still hunt in the mist and fog. I was able to walk around for several hours at a time and not get sweaty and stayed bone dry. I have even wore it for bowhunting in Wisconsin and love it. The real test was when I sat on my wet seat of my tree stand and my but stayed dry. I have nothing but good to say about the set... No regrets. Feel free with any other questions about sizing etc.

OP
D

dan25

Lil-Rokslider
So I'm 6'3 215lbs, 34" waist athletic build. I got the XL jacket and XL pants and they fit perfect and allow light layers underneath. The pants do have a built in belt that allows you to snug them up. Length on the pants and arms is very nice. My brother is 6' and 230lbs. He fits into a 2xl jacket. Hopefully that helps.

Bro-sada

FNG
I run the full Skre Nebo rain gear and love it. Live in Central Oregon so not the wettest of conditions...but wore them on an early Spring Bear Hunt this year. It poured for 4 straight days and I literally lived in my rain gear. Extremely comfortable and breathes well. No seam leaks what so ever. You will not be disappointed with this gear.

OP
D

dan25

Lil-Rokslider
I went with there green discontinued color. O love this stuff.

Bump79

WKR
I bought & returned the SKRE Nebo. I was really impressed & had I still exclusively hunted out west I would have kept it. It is a little loud for whitetail & that's the only reason I didn't keep it.