Skre Nebo Rain Jacket

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone used the Skre Nebo Rain Jacket? What is the quality like? Would you recommend it? I know it’s supposed to be under 14oz in weight just wondering how it compares to like first lite storm tight rain jacket or the Kuiu northridge

Hoghead

WKR
Just received my skre rain gear from another slider. Haven't used it in the feild yet but I am impressed with the fit and its definitely not fragile. Most rain gear I had in the past I was worried about using to much so I didn't tear it. Being fair none of it was in the price range of the nebo new. I did get a great deal and am glad I pulled the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Just received my skre rain gear from another slider. Haven't used it in the feild yet but I am impressed with the fit and its definitely not fragile. Most rain gear I had in the past I was worried about using to much so I didn't tear it. Being fair none of it was in the price range of the nebo new. I did get a great deal and am glad I pulled the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I pulled the trigger on a set as well this month they have it on sale on the mountain stealth pattern. Got the whole set for the price of some Sitka rain pants. Only time will tell how the gear performs.

Skre is great they stand by their products and will take care of you if there’s an issue I love everything I have from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Skre is great they stand by their products and will take care of you if there’s an issue I love everything I have from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I got from them when I called them. They seem to be a great company definitely all about the Customer. It’s great to see a company who provides this level of customer service. I already purchased a few more items from them. Their return policy and exchange policy is the best out there they don’t charge you for shipping.

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
I had bought the jacket and pants I used them for turkey and deer season in michigan they are pretty quiet seem durable wasnt very nice to them during turkey season. I just Carried them around for elk season which is originally why I bought the lol

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
I had bought the jacket and pants I used them for turkey and deer season in michigan they are pretty quiet seem durable wasnt very nice to them during turkey season. I just Carried them around for elk season which is originally why I bought the lol

Have you used any other Hunting rain gear before? If you have how would you compare them to the nebo rain jacket and pants.

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
Have you used any other Hunting rain gear before? If you have how would you compare them to the nebo rain jacket and pants.
Not any big name brands I had gander mnt and cabelas brands they didnt last long the pants were the first to rip. The skre feel alot more durable dont show any sign of tearing at the knees that wear the cabelas ripped on me. I do alot of kneeling on ground.
The pants are nice with the zipper that goes all way down leg can put on while wearing boots. I had alot more confidence going thro the brush and briers with the warranty that is on them but still no snags in material and I was pretty rough on them. Gonna be going into another turkey season with them so that's saying alot for me.

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Not any big name brands I had gander mnt and cabelas brands they didnt last long the pants were the first to rip. The skre feel alot more durable dont show any sign of tearing at the knees that wear the cabelas ripped on me. I do alot of kneeling on ground.
The pants are nice with the zipper that goes all way down leg can put on while wearing boots. I had alot more confidence going thro the brush and briers with the warranty that is on them but still no snags in material and I was pretty rough on them. Gonna be going into another turkey season with them so that's saying alot for me.

Awesome thanks for the information I really appreciate it!