Skre rain gear for Alaska dall sheep hunt

I already have a set of skre rain gear and I am wondering if it would be adequate or if I should upgrade to something else. What are your guys thoughts. I live in Wyoming so I don't need rain gear much. Thanks

LightFoot

WKR
Sheep hunting is rough. AK weather can be brutal with rain or wind.

If you don't have confidence in you gear and you can afford to buy new, then do so.

Skre is a reputable company. Many Roksliders use and like it. It will probably be fine. However, when you read threads on AK wet weather gear you see Sitka, HH, and Kuiu over and over as solid performers. The Kryptek Altitude looks like a solid choice, too.

>>>----JAKE----->

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
We have tested our rain gear in Alaska during a Caribou hunt and it performed really well. You can give us a call to chat more in detail about your trip and to make sure the gear is right! Our number is 435-703-9901. Thanks!

Best,
Tim

We have tested our rain gear in Alaska during a Caribou hunt and it performed really well. You can give us a call to chat more in detail about your trip and to make sure the gear is right! Our number is 435-703-9901. Thanks!

Best,
Tim

Do you know if the rain gear will be offered in the new solid gray color next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk