Skre shout out

Hoghead

WKR
Just got off of the phone with skre customer service. I explained to them I had bought a used set of there rain gear off of here. I asked if I could buy a stuff sack that was missing. He told me they would ship it to me for free. When he said that I said he could just send it with the order I was waiting for. Then I asked if I could get the silicone band on the inside of the waist of my hardscrabble pants replaced it is peeling off. He told me send them in and they would ship me a new pair free. I told him I just sold all of my kuiu stuff because I had a game bag wear through in 6 months. I told kuiu I hauled 3 deer and 5 hogs and sent them pictures. They told me they wouldn't warranty it. Now I'm kind of happy they didn't. I feel I have found a great company to deal with and they stand behind there products. One company lost a customer over a 50$ game bag and the other gained one. I have been hunting the skre gear for a few months every week and I would have to say its every bit as good as the kuiu stuff I had.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I just got their merino base layers and glassing mitts. I am impressed with what I see and can't wait to use them this fall.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Just got off of the phone with skre customer service. I explained to them I had bought a used set of there rain gear off of here. I asked if I could buy a stuff sack that was missing. He told me they would ship it to me for free. When he said that I said he could just send it with the order I was waiting for. Then I asked if I could get the silicone band on the inside of the waist of my hardscrabble pants replaced it is peeling off. He told me send them in and they would ship me a new pair free. I told him I just sold all of my kuiu stuff because I had a game bag wear through in 6 months. I told kuiu I hauled 3 deer and 5 hogs and sent them pictures. They told me they wouldn't warranty it. Now I'm kind of happy they didn't. I feel I have found a great company to deal with and they stand behind there products. One company lost a customer over a 50$ game bag and the other gained one. I have been hunting the skre gear for a few months every week and I would have to say its every bit as good as the kuiu stuff I had.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I just got their rain gear and deadfall gloves seems great quality can’t wait to use it. Jake provided awesome customer service when making the purchase.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
skre gear great value for the money Especially on sale. Good CS too. good company

Yes, plus they don’t charge sales tax at least when shipping to California. Also, free unlimited returns and exchanges until you find the right size for you. Most times if you call you could probably get free shipping on the initial purchase. Let’s not forget the military veteran discount they so kindly extend to former military.

Okhotnik

WKR
Yep. Unfortunately you can't take selfies and virtue signal in it on hunting forums lol