Skre Solace is now in stock with new features

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
We are excited to announce that our new pattern Solace is now in stock with the expectation of the Nebo Rain Gear and Lost Peak Jacket. (Coming in May)
We do have some upgrades to the gear as well. Watch the video below to see those upgrades.
Also make sure to get 20% off your first Skre purchase with code: rokslide20 on regular priced items.
www.skregear.com

Buckman

WKR
So the Ptarmigan has 32% more down? Where did you put it, body? sleeves? Why did you do this? Is it water proof down? What is the total amount of down in oz's. In a large? Thanks

Well, dang those are some good changes.

To confirm, is the Ptarmigan also 1.5” longer? I’m curious too about the weight as the website shows the same weight, there has to be an increase with the extra length and down.

The full zip merino pants are probably going to get my money 😬

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, dang those are some good changes.

To confirm, is the Ptarmigan also 1.5” longer? I’m curious too about the weight as the website shows the same weight, there has to be an increase with the extra length and down.

The full zip merino pants are probably going to get my money
I believe they are were talking in general about the changes SKRE has made recently not inclusive to the new Solace pattern. For example all jackets got an added 1.5 starting late last season.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
skregear

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
So the Ptarmigan has 32% more down? Where did you put it, body? sleeves? Why did you do this? Is it water proof down? What is the total amount of down in oz's. In a large? Thanks
Yes to all. We added more down throughout the entire jacket. Yes it is waterproof down.

OP
skregear

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
I believe they are were talking in general about the changes SKRE has made recently not inclusive to the new Solace pattern. For example all jackets got an added 1.5 starting late last season.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
The extra length is in the merino for Solace, but will be in Summit moving forward as we get more gear. As far as jackets they have already been added to both patterns.

We are excited to announce that our new pattern Solace is now in stock with the expectation of the Nebo Rain Gear and Lost Peak Jacket. (Coming in May)
We do have some upgrades to the gear as well. Watch the video below to see those upgrades.
Also make sure to get 20% off your first Skre purchase with code: rokslide20 on regular priced items.
www.skregear.com

Too bad their sizing is jacked up...#FatLivesMatter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk