Sleep pad

Mable300

Lil-Rokslider
It also depends on how you sleep, I’m a side sleeper and use a Nemo tensor, it’s 3” thick so I don’t ever touch the ground, is 1lb packed and isn’t loud and crinkly like all the thermarests out there. Has a very good temp rating too.

OP
TKvamme183
It's not warm at all though. Good for summer

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up on warmth! It’ll definitely be getting used in the fall and not too much in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPD350

WKR
I picked up a Sea to Summit Ether Lite last spring and to date I couldn't be happier, we will soon see how it does on cold weather hunts. It's 25" wide, 4" thick and a 3.9 R value, the pad is easy to inflate and fast to deflate and roll up, it's also easy to adjust the air for the perfect comfort.

accumax

FNG
I have a few different pads. Exped Downmat, Thermarest Trekker and Thermarest Uber lite, and my favourite of them all is my Sea to Summit Comfort plus.

I use the Uberlite for my emergency bivy set up due to its incredible light weight. I've tried the chip bag Thermarest Neo-Airs, but I don't like the noise or the air mattress feel.

The Sea to Summit Comfort Plus insulated is truly an amazing mat for how comfortable it is (I'm a side sleeper). I think the thing I like the best is the dual-layer 696 individual air sprung cells, it doesn't have that air mattress feel, and the two separate layers add a safety layer incase of a puncture. I also love the pump sack inflating system, its the best I've used by far. It's also super warm with R5 insulation.

The only downside is... 35 ounces for the Large mat. I used to bring the lightest gear possible, but as I'm getting older I prefer a better nights sleep than worry about the extra pound or so weight.

Block

WKR
REI flash ,,, 25” wide... if you have any shoulders 20” pads are pretty weak