Sleeping bag ratings

So Im unsure of what temp rating to get for my backup/guest bag. I have purchased a 20 deg slick bag for myself and feeling pretty good about that, Im pretty tolerant of temp so I might have been able to go with a warmer bag but its too late now. So for my other bag it looks like its a 30 deg or 15 deg. I would like to be able to use the bag from early season scouting (aug) to mid season hunting(mid-late sept) I will be hunting in the cascade high country around 4-6000 ft. Was just worried the 15 temp bag would be too warm for the early scouting season but also that the 30 deg wouldn't be warm enough for the hunting. What would be the best option? Bags Im looking at are the marmot 15 Deg helium, 15 deg pinnacle, and 30 deg hydrogen.

7mag.

WKR
Right now at Sprotsmans Warehouse the Marmot Trestle 15* bag is on sale for $80. I think I'm going to get the long extra wide version. They are EN rated too. As far as being too warm, you can always unzip.

B

bearguide

better to get the warmer one, and unzip it or throw it over you. the marmot is lite / i use marmot lithium and love it