Sleeping bags for 3 to 4 season.

bobhunts

WKR
I have been looking at Western Moutaineering and Featherd friends. Any one have any good suggestions regarding weight and temp rating vs cost? I'm sure both are good as rating so if you know of a particular model that really stands out would you let me know. Bob.

n2horns

WKR
Both have a great reputation, i was looking at the western mountaineering bag.

See the other tread on quilts. I have really put the bag out of my mind and now focusing on the quilt for cold weather. i have a warmer quilt now and love it.

i run a FF swallow and it is a good size for me, many of FF bags have different girth so choose accordingly for your size. build quality is great and it packs very small. mine is a 10% overstuff.

I just got my WM Versalite in the mail yesterday... 2 lbs or less at 10 degrees. I haven't used it yet, but everyone I have talked to about it says the temp rating is true. I will be using it this weekend and the temps at nigth should dip into the teens. Either way, with a down jacket and some decent long underwear, I feel that I will be able to use it for a 4 season bag. If not, I have a 0 degree bag that I will use in the winter if this one fails, I don't think it will.