Sleeping bags for couples

Me and the wife went through that phase when we were younger and use a Kelty two person bag. Once the novelty wore off we now enjoy our own bags and space. It's actually warmer and more comfortable.

andesite

FNG
Me and the wife went through that phase when we were younger and use a Kelty two person bag. Once the novelty wore off we now enjoy our own bags and space. It's actually warmer and more comfortable.
After trying a double bag this is where I am too. It didn't help that I prefer less padding under me, and unless it's really cold I typically don't zip my bag up all the way. Sometimes when car camping I'll take blankets and put them over partially unzipped bags so we can have some skin contact.

Backyard

WKR
We've got a set of BA sleep system type bags and pads. The bags are 40 deg. and each have zippers on both sides making them ambidextrous. When they're zipped together, there is no gap at all between the pads making it seem as though it is a full size bed. Super light and packable. We take them when we head out on motorcycle trips on our touring bike.